QuickBooks Online (QBO) is Account software for small businesses. Intuit developer team working on to facilitate the business to reduce the data entry work. In this effort, they have successfully implemented the syncing of checking, savings, or credit card accounts, including foreign currency accounts and Paypal with QBO. So now we are here to write the complete instructions How To Add and Connect a Bank Account with QBO.
If you will follow these steps, I am sure that you will not face any obstacle to get start syncing the transactions from your bank to QuickBooks Online.
Easy Steps – How To Add and Connect a Bank Account with QBO
Here are few steps that you need to take to complete this process.
Here are All Steps
- If you look the left side In the navigation bar. You will find the Transactions Tab. You need to click on Transactions > Banking
- As you will click on Banking, you will see bank connection page. In this page, you are able to put your bank website link or you can search by the name of your bank.
- When you select the bank account like we consider the Bank of America. You are able to grab 90 days past transactions into QBO. You are also able to set the date date range if your bank is less than 90 days.
- After selection of bank, it will redirect to your banking login page. You have to login there and need to your banking. Don’t worry, it’s secure and you can do without any risk.
- In your first connection, it will takes couple of minutes to download last 90 days transactions. If you need shorter data rant then you can set up the date. If you need more historical data, then you can collect a QB file or CSV file from bank and you can upload manually. Once it’s connected, QuickBooks automatically download the data nightly.
- Data downloading is not same for all Financial institutions. There are few like American Express are download 2-3 times in a week. But if you like to get recent updates. On top left corner in the bank section you will see the Update option. You can click on it and you can update with recent transactions
- Non-Participating Banks: Last & Final Step of How To Add and Connect a Bank Account with QBO There are few banks that QuickBooks Online supporting or those banks that don’t have internet banking options. In this case, you can download or create csv file and you can upload manually using csv file or QuickBooks file. It’s too easy.
Tax King Inc is second name of success will helping to customers to move to next step. If you need help with Accounting & Bookkeeping Services. You can contact us 516-441-0142 or email: email@example.com. We will contact respond you and will help you in all legal ways.